Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, I'm back....

let's just say the weekend did not go as I had anticipated. Friday was supposed to be my weigh in day, but instead, they ended up putting my Mom in the hospital Thursday evening. She had a stroke 1 year ago tomorrow, and has some health issues from time to time, but foruntately everything turned out okay this time. After numerous tests, she was finally released back home. So much for all my wonderful plans. My weigh in day ended up being Monday...where I was up 2lbs (I'm sure from the limited choices of cafeteria food and no exercise options didn't help).

But this is a new week and today is a new day and due to the motivation I have received from reading all of your wonderfully inspiring notes, I am off to the gym right now to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment