Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is your workout soundtrack?

One week and I am down just one pound. Then again, this week was spent mostly in a van, traveling to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone with family. I thought surely those daily hikes would be worth something! Must be all the snacks in the car...

In an effort to get a little better about running on the treadmill, I'm thinking about updating my workout songs. Here are a couple of my favorites:

Faster Kill Pussycat by Oakenfold
Gives You Hell by All-American Rejects
Salome by U2
Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
Dirty Laundry by Don Henley
Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners
E-Pro by Beck
I Don't Care by Fall-out Boy

What songs get you moving when you want to give up?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think our music tastes are going to run in similar circles....LOL!!! I listen to Third Day, Casting Crowns, and Mercy Me to get me going and keep me revved up for my workout, but it's all about what keeps your motor running!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Shackles, by Mary Mary and to cool down, I listen to Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy. I know, totally on polar sides of the radio, but like Gena said, it's what gets you going. I like to listen to an ecclect selection. My iPod definately gets a workout while I'm working out. I forward if the song doesn't suit my workout mood that day.

    ReplyDelete