Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi Everyone: My weigh in day is actually tomorrow (Friday), but I haven't written anything on the blog for a few days. I want to congratulate everyone on the successes and (no failures!!!) just blips on the screen. At the moment I'm having health issues so although I am still focused on eating properly and I'm certainly drinking water I have to deal with other issues. I'm not giving up. My husband is also trying to lose weight, but no Dana he isn't looking for earrings! I've appreciated all the honesty and great tips that you've all offered up on the blog. It's great to know that there are a bunch of us with a common goal. It really makes a difference. I'll be back tomorrow to post my weight - I won't hold my breath, but it is what it is. Move those pounds....Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment