Friday, July 24, 2009

On Hiatus

So, I haven't posted in, well, FOREVER. I have been so busy and consumed with preparing for my Open House next weekend, that I can't focus on anything else. I have been making jewerly like a mad woman and staying up late and then when 6am comes I can barely open my eyes. Once I do get up, I photograph and edit what I worked on the night before. It's a crazy cycle.

I have been trying to do some type of exercise and watch what I eat and I have forced myself to stay out of the kitchen for late night snacks. Once my OH is done with (next weekend) I am recommitting myself to get back on the wagon.

But I have been lurking on here to see how everyone is doing, and it's great that you guys are meeting your goals! I will be back to join you!!

Keep up the good work ladies!


1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your Open House! The fact that you're checking in here and thinking about your eating habits is great!

    ReplyDelete