Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY


Great news to report!!!!

As of today's weigh in, I am down a total of 4.2lbs. this week!

Which makes a grand total of 8.2lbs. for the three weeks!


Thanks again for the motivation, Dana!!!!!!!


The next month will be hard.
I leave on Monday to go to Oklahoma.
We'll be staying with my in-laws part of the time, and she just doesn't get the whole diet thing. She is almost 80 and is a size 4. She's never been overweight.
I've already spoken to her about the diet needs.
Let's see if she supports or sabatoges.....


In addition, I'll be working 15 days of the trip.
I am a professional scrapbook designer and I travel to scrapbooking conventions and teach scrapbooking classes. But travel means, eating out, all the time.

ACK!!!

Anyone have any strategies for this?

Good luck on your weight loss journey, everyone!
I wish you well....


Week One......down 4lbs.
Week Two.....maintaining.
Week Three....down 4.2lbs.

Total of 8.2lbs. GONE!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ROXANN!!!! I am so proud of you....especially with the back problems you have had to overcome while doing this! What a role model you are to the rest of us to keep perservering!! I am very envious of your career as well. I love scrapbooking, but only get to dabble when I have some free time. Travel safely, and stay focused on your goals! Great job on the weight loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! AWESOME! :)
    Please email me your mailing address Roxann. Some earrings are in order here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Roxann. I love scrapbooking and making cards so it was neat to hear that you are a pro. Just stay the course - I know you can do it! Good luck and try and enjoy your time away. I know you will make great food choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be so very proud of yourself! Stay focused during your travels on your success and that should help. We are so proud of your success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support girls!

    WE ALL TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete