Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh in and set back

My expectations for being involved with this wonderful group of people was
to drop some weight, get motivation, and some pretty rewards in the process.

Let me start by saying my first weigh in was on the 3rd.   198 lbs. :-(   (btw, be careful when
you take a picture of the scale.  There are reflections! ;-)  )   I intended to work out at least 4 days during the week and journal all of my food.  I was so good but then I hurt my back.  Sadly it has thrown be off my plan for the moment.   I am still journaling but it's difficult to do all of the working out I wanted to.   

I will move forward, weigh in on Fridays, journal my food, and exercise.  

You inspire me to get back on the horse and keep riding.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to keep at it. It's easy to get discouraged. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I think is really important in your situation is that you are continuing to do what you can do right now and that is the journalling and drinking your water and making good food choices. As your back heals, the exercise will come and that in turn will make your back stronger (I also suffer from back problems). So don't get discouraged, control what you can for now, as you are, and watch those results!!! :) You are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete