Monday, July 13, 2009

Get back on track

I have slacked at posting here. I took a picture after week one, which was last week, but left on vacation and never sent it or posted. I am down 3 pounds and then left on vacation. The good news is I didn't gain, but I still have a long way to go. I was hoping that 1 week would yield better results. Any tips on how to move it along? I think I need to be better with the water. I am not so good at it.

Dana you are great inspiration. I need to make an effort to get up and read this blog each morning.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job! No gain after a vaction is terrific! Just take care with your foods, exercise and drink you water...boy, that sounds easy. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to walk twice per day, at least 30-40 mins. The high school track is near my house though so it makes it easy to just pop over there.

    You can do it Chris! One day at a time!:)

    ReplyDelete