Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Weigh-In


I decided on Thursday mornings as my weigh in day. I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 2 pounds since Tuesday.

Starting Weight(6-30-09)---174.5
Week 1 (7-2-09)---172.5


**When YOU weigh in you do NOT need to write your weight. Just your loss...or gain(which will likely happen to us all at some point). ;)

Also, I need a starting weight and scale picture from each of you please. You can send it to pounds4jewelry@gmail.com!~

And my goal for today is water and 3 servings of veggies.

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! 2 pounds is GREAT!!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dana.

    I haven't uploaded my scale photo to email to you yet. I have a new camera and I need to consult the owner's manual to figure out how to upload it. But, the photo is date stamped for July 1st, which was yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Dana! It's great to see results.

    ReplyDelete