Friday, July 3, 2009

New

Hi, everyone, I'm new and a little late getting started. My weigh in day will be Saturday. I'm trying to lose at least 15 pounds that I've let creep on over the last couple of years. I do best when I eat a lower carb diet, not Atkins, but staying away from white sugar and white flour, sticking close to fruits, veggies and protein. If everyone doesn't mind I think I'd like to post what I eat each day and that way I'll be accountable. I know that I need to drink more water so that is my goal for tomorrow, since I know I'll be eating a little off plan since it's the 4th. Good luck ladies.

Dana, are you going to keep track of total pounds lost? I think that would be cool.

Bekki

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Bekki. We're all pulling for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think posting what you eat is a great accountability tool. I might follow your trend! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete