Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weigh-In

It's Thursday again. I must be building muscle. I can feel my body changing and toning....but the scale isn't moving. I am down one pound since last week....but that is probably water since I haven't had much today. I am a bit discouraged. I hope by building the muscle I am setting myself up for some serious fat burning. I suppose I am just impatient. It took me 10 years to put on this weight.....but I want it ALL gone in 3 weeks. hhhmmmm...Guess not. Well, a pound is a pound....I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. A pound is definitely a pound. Think of a package of butter.
    Doesn't that weigh a pound? :P

    GOOD JOB Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.
    Some earrings are in order! Please email me your mailing address! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pound is great!! Just keep going you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something I found helpful when I started my lifestyle change in November was to take my measurements on my weigh in day. You will be surprised on the weeks the scale doesn't move that the tape measure does!! Start measuring today (measure the upper arms, bust, waist, stomch at navel, lower stomach, upper thighs, lower thighs and calves) my suggestions anyway. I'll bet you begin to see changes in those numbers you like even when the scale doesn't cooperate some weeks. :) But personally, I'll take a 1 lb loss any week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lb lost is soooo much better than a lb gained. Trust me this week I found that out.

    ReplyDelete