Monday, July 27, 2009

Pedometer!

Well, I figured it out! I found something that will give me a little more motivation to get in more exercise: my pedometer! It's one I got for free from a cereal box or something. Still, it counts my movements faithfully. All week, I've being wearing it and keeping track of my steps. My goal is to top myself each day. Here is what I got:

Monday - 3,532 (but I didn't put it on until mid-morning, when I found it)
Tuesday - 5,978
Wednesday - 6,439
Thursday - 7,000 (an approximation because the darn thing got reset TWICE during the day)
Friday - 6,842 (I was tempted to run up and down the hallway a few times before going to bed...)
Saturday - 9,812 (WOOT!)

And the results? Lost a pound! That brings me to two pounds (I'll be emailing that picture soon, Dana!). Not much but hey, I am taking whatever I can get at this point!

Do you use a pedometer?

2 comments:

  1. That is terrific Jess! WOO-HOO!! :)

    pounds4jewelry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a pedometer, but found it difficult to find one that accurately counted my steps. They are definitely a great motivator though! Good for you! You keep it up girl, way to get moving!!

    ReplyDelete