Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well my weekly weigh in left me at the same. Down 4 lbs. from the first weigh in day, but after a long weekend away with friends (and away from exercise) I counted it successful. Now we are back home and back to as much routine as we have in summer and I need to pick myself up and exercise again. It really is helpful to me to click on this blog and feel that others are out there working and struggling with their weight just like me. My goal in all of this is to start feeling better-more energetic- which is great for me and will be great for my family.

Linda V

4 comments:

  1. This is a start of a new week for you and you have so much to look forward to in changing yourself for the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly not alone, and I think you are doing great to have maintained during vacation!!! Give yourself a big pat on the back and just stay focused on your daily and weekly goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the loss! Four pounds sounds like success to me!

    ReplyDelete