Friday, July 10, 2009

OK, so I FINALLY remembered to actually do my first weigh in.... I know... I'm lame. I'm not really a scale person because I usually just go by how my clothes feel so I'm trying to get used to things. I need to lose about 10 pounds but of course anything over that is even more awesome! This morning I am eating a grapefruit for breakfast and I went out to the garden before I left for work and picked a bunch of snap peas to add to my baby carrots for a snack today. I usually keep some low sugar instant oatmeal in my desk drawer and that is my usual breakfast but I had a grapefruit which I love. I am very good at drinking water at work but at home I'm horrible because I'm busy with kids and housework and I just forget. So my goal is to be much more diligent at home and drink lots of water!

2 comments: