Friday, July 3, 2009

Motivated to Lose....on the road to somewhere:)

SO I'm smack dab in the middle of a humongous move from Boston to Salt Lake City somewhere (we still don't have a place yet) and have no idea how I'm going to do this program but I want to soooo bad!

There's little to no food in the house so we're eating out a lot...blah! The movers come in 2 days and then we'll be the road for about 4 days. Anyone have any great ideas of "car workouts" or "on the road" ideas....lol! I'm hoping when we stop that I can do some jumping jacks or something cardio and some abs, squats...that sort of thing.

My main issue is FOOD! I snack and crave sugar! It may be impossible on the road but once I'm stable I'm going to use whole wheat wraps instead of bread (I think it's healthier) and trying to drink more WATER, eat less sweets, and exercise. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by August 15th and total of 20 by Sept. 30th!

I'll try to do a weigh-in on Sunday (since my family took the camera camping while I'm stuck here packing). I don't have a scale but will borrow my neighbors when she's back from vacation Sunday.

YAHOO! We can do it girls! I also just bought the book "Making the Cut" by Jillian Michaels the trainer from Biggest Loser....I hope it's good! I'll let you know!

Jen M

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot on your plate! Best of luck and I admire you so much. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...and keep trying. We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete