Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weigh In - Friday

I didn't post on Friday because I've been feeling sick, but I did weigh myself and I'm down 2 lbs. I have concentrated on cutting back on my portions and even though I feel hungry it's the only way I'm going to lose the weight. Because I've been feeling sick I think this has attributed to the weight loss. I wouldn't be surprised if I pop back up again. I'm not feeling discouraged and will keep plugging away. I found putting Crystal Light in my water helps. It's worth it to get all the water in that you need.

So, I started at 170 lbs. and I've lost 5 lbs. in total now, but I'd like to see if the weight stays off or if this is just a blip because of feeling sick.

Because of my physical disabilities my ability to exercise is severaly limited which doesn't help at all!

Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have not been feeling well Maureen! But you are plugging away all the same and that shows major discipline on your part, because there is nothing harder than staying focused when you don't feel well. So kudos to you!!!! You are doing so well to work within your limitations and it is paying off in spades. You just keep up the good work and the pounds will continue to come off as well. You should be very very proud of yourself...I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better!
    And I'm a big fan of the Crystal Light Immunity. Tasty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAUREEN! You are doing AWESOME!! Some earrings are in order here! WOOHOO!! :)

    ReplyDelete