Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Thursday Weigh-In

WOW! I just realized I have not been on here for a few days! What a sorry excuse for a leader I am...Ha! :)


Starting Weight 174.5

Week 1---164.8
Week 2---164.2
Week 3---161.7
Week 4---160.4

Total Weight Loss 14.1 pounds

Ok, this week was PMS week for me and I have to tell you guys I battled cravings like nobody's business! Some I resisted some I did not. ;)

Today starts a new week for me and I have a goal in mind that I want to reach by next weigh in. I need to be diligent in eating the RIGHT kinds of food. I am still watching my portions but ate many of the wrong kinds of food this week.

Exercise is still going okay and am enjoying the time I get to myself during those times of the day I am at the track.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Dana!! You are doing SUPER FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome leader you are!!! You are an inspiration to us all in our weight loss goals and you are so focused and disciplined in your exercise routine, way to go!!! It sounds like you are learning that important balance of living a healthy life and reality. :) Keep up the good work!!! I'm very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well. I am in awe of you. It really is hard to fight those cravings!! You did GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete