Thursday, July 2, 2009

not a bad start...

Well, I stood strong yesterday and didn't cheat. Although, it was very, very hard when my kids were eating the Arby's Beef 'n Chedder and Curly Fries for dinner! (I had a meeting to be at, so it was a dinner on the run night.) I ate a salad at Arby's.

***TIP: When you eat salad, measure your dressing but still leave it on the side of your plate. Rather than pour it over your salad, use your fork and dip your tines of the fork into the dressing. This way you get flavor in every bite, but I never end up using the pre-measured portion up. (therefore, saving calories and fat!)***

I did go to bed feeling hungry. I don't know if that's good or bad. But, it was frustrating.

So far today, I've done better at drinking water and I've measured all portions. All in all, not doing too bad! Yay, me!

How's everyone else doing?

2 comments: