Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Maintaining (well, sort of...)


Well, another Wednesday.....another Weigh-In.

And this week....I am the same.
Down a total of 4lbs. for the 2 weeks.

There is no shame in maintaining.
I am proof that you can eat what you want, if you exercise.

Why do I say this?

It's simple. A friend took me out to celebrate my birthday last Thursday.
We went to a post Italian restaurant and I ate bread, butter and buttery pasta.
As a result, I was again....spinning out of control.
For 3 days.
Ate the second 1/2 of my pasta for lunch on Friday.
Then, had a Quarter Pounder on Saturday with my kids from McD's.
BAD....VERY BAD.

And no exercise. Because....I felt raunchy from eating all that junk!

And then, I weighed. Um...yep, up almost 3 1/2 lbs.
(yep, that was almost the entire loss of last week!)

So, that yanked me into control.

I jumped right back on the diet and started walking again.

So.....just remember.....
if you struggle or fall

GET RIGHT BACK UP AND BACK ON THE WAGON!!!!

Good luck girls!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you for getting back on track so quickly. It is very easy to stay on that downward spiral...I speak from experience!!! But you reazlied your true VALUE and got off that bus right away. I am VERY VERY PROUD of you!!!! Here is a big pat on the back for you girl!!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping it real. It isn't easy to make harder, healthier choices. Good for you to recommit. We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining is a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being so honest! It is much easier to just ignore things than to admit a setback and start again! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete