Friday, July 3, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere!

Wow! I never realized how difficult it is to drink SOOO much water! Normally we drink when we're thirsty which of course is too late because we're already dehydrated. You really have to make a conscious effort to drink that water and be close to the bathroom. I'm falling off the wagon for the weekend, but will do my best to be good. It's hard because my husband likes to go out on the weekends for brunch or lunch. Hope everyone has a good weekend and a Happy Fourth of July to all my friends in the U.S.A. Maureen

2 comments:

  1. Ditto for me! I also have a hard time drinking enough....I may fill a large pitcher with 64 oz of water so I can see the progress I'm making in daily water intake. We also like to eat out on the weekend and ingest a zillion calories! I'm trying to order healthier if that's possible:) Happy 4th to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking water bugs me, to be frank...LOL! I don't drink near as much as I should and much more than I want to...LOL!

    ReplyDelete