Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello!

I'm so glad to be joining this group! I have 15-20 pounds to lose. I've had these pounds for 15 years so I've grown rather tired of them. I'm excited to hear how you lovely ladies are losing your weight.
So far, I've cut out all diet sweeteners. I am a recovering Diet Coke addict. Yep, admittance is a beginning step. I've been Diet Coke free for 5 weeks. Does anyone know when the cravings cease? I drink primarily water and tea. My doctor suggested trying the Green Tea diet. It's not working very well for me. I'm up 3 pounds since I emailed my weight to Dana. What's up with that? Guess that puts me at the 20-25 pound weight loss marker now.
I'm looking forward to blogging with you girls!

Does anyone know of a good jump start for your metabolism or weight loss?

1 comment:

  1. I gave up Diet Mt. Dew 2 months ago and I still crave it. I think my addiction comes from all the sensory triggers I get from it. I LOVE the sound of a can of soda being opened. I adore the tingly smell of the of the citrus infused carbonation. I enjoy the sight of the bubbles rising up the side of the glass. It has been so hard...obviously. All I can say is chug that water. A lot. 100 oz. a day for us girls who are overweight will rev our metabolism more than anything. Don't give up. We're all in this together!!

    ReplyDelete