Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY


Weigh In Wednesday

Well, I am in Oklahoma. I leave on my work trip at 4am. (head to the airport, anyway) I am tired. And I've had a headache for 2 days.

But, I am still staying strong.

I am headed to Wal-Mart so I can get something that I can throw in my suitcase for snacks and to avoid airport food. I hope I can find something good.

Week One......down 4lbs.
Week Two.....maintaining.
Week Three....down 4.2lbs.
Week Four.....down 2.4lbs.

For a total of 10.6 lbs!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

I am still walking, but it's been raining a bunch, which prevents me from walking. So, I can only do what I can do!

I hope everyone is still doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!!! You rock!!! Keep up the good work and stay focused on this work trip and maintain your great success!! Don't let this travel and headache get you off track. Maybe some meditation and focused breathing in the airport before your flight takes off will ease the headache. Get some low sugar snacks to keep the headache from getting worse too. Travel safe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AWESOME Roxann! You are just gaining momentum and nothing can stop you now!

    A stone bracelet is in order here! :) :)

    ReplyDelete