Thursday, July 2, 2009

Goals on many levels!

Well my first goal was to be able to post my goal!!! YEAH! Yes, I am one of the few people who do not know how to blog. Now that I have tackled that hurdle, continuing on my weight loss journey might not seem so intimidating. :) I started a healthier lifestyle November 27, 2008 and am now 33 lbs lighter and definetly more energetic. I still have about 66+ pounds to go, but I'm on my way. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm certainly not where I used to be.

My weigh in day is normally Thursday, but my husband had taken the sim card out of the camera and I couldn't find it this morning, so no photo today, so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow.

My goal for the day is the same as every day...make WISE choices, THINK before I put ANYTHING in my mouth, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, and walk 30 minutes each day.

Good luck everyone....we CAN and we WILL do this together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment