Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Night Woes...

I'm not sure how much weight I gained today, but I bet it isn't pretty. Our child number 4 (2 in birth order) was adopted (by us!) today. So we celebrated with cinnamon rolls and cereal for breakfast, corn dogs and tater tots for lunch, and ice cream sandwich cake for post adoption celebration. I made grilled chicken and green beans for dinner, but still. Yuck. I actually feel blobby. I guess that is good though, it must mean my body is craving the healthy stuff. Got lots of water in though!

I weigh in on Thursday morning. Ugghhh.... small setback, but a worthwhile cause.

4 comments:

  1. You know what?!? Today is a NEW day, clean slate and you have the opportunity to do it differently today. And the important lesson from yesterday is you don't want to feel like you did yesterday....blobby!!! So it WAS for a good cause, but the cause or today is MOM's good health so let's make some great food choices and get that body moving and feeling better about yourself today. You are doing great and you should be proud of all the things you have to juggle and stay sane and I'm proud of you for taking the time to do something for yourself! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things are more important than one day's worth of healthy eating! Your kids are AWESOME! I am glad they have you and that you have them~

    Today is a new day Robyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New day to try again!! I am trying again today too. Together we can figure this out!! We deserve to be healthy...for us and for our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the great support. I appreciate the encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete