Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whooo Hooo!

I lost 1 pound. Yep. One whole entire pound. Actually, I am very thrilled. For the last 3 weeks I've been a consistent 140. Today I weighed 138. When I ran to get my camera ~ 139. Who cares? I'll take the 139. So, that means since I've started consciously watching what I eat I've lost a total of 6 pounds, but since I've been with this site... I think it is 3 pounds. I'm good with that.

I've started reading the book, The Eating Clean Diet, by Tosca Rena. It has been so good. I also bought her cookbook. Some of the recipes leave a little to be desired, but overall, I've changed my habits. Yippee!

Favorite snack: Water! Sounds crazy, but whenever I'm hungry I grab a bottle of water. If I'm still hungy after that... blueberries.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Robyn!! :)
    Slowly but surely you are doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'm very proud of you for sticking it out. I think we are all at that point where the rubber meets the road....you just have to keep grinding away and you will see those results! Anything really worth having is worth putting the effort into! :)

    ReplyDelete