Saturday, August 15, 2009

Favourite Snack Items & Friday Weigh-In

My first choice is blueberries. I can really overdue it on the blueberries. Next are sweet, baby carrots as fresh from the ground as possible. I do also love rice crackers although I think they do have some calories, but they satisfy my craving for potato chips and peanuts. Anything with salt! I still have 1 coffee a day, but the rest of the time I have water. Trying to stay on task.

On another note, there has been no weight loss this week. I am still down 7 lbs., but I hope next week I can shed some more. As long as I'm not gaining I'm happy.

Positivity is a great word!

2 comments:

  1. Maintaining is GOOD Maureen! Nothing wrong with it at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!!! Staying positive is definitely the key!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete