Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Weigh in

So I am down a half pound. Good, but not fantastic. At least it wasn't a gain!
I can feel myself falling off the wagon. I am surrounded by treats and goodies and it is getting very hard to resist. I had my neice and 3 nephews stay over the weekend, and to make things fun I did movie, rootbeer float night. It was a big hit. But it showed on the scale today. The left over ice cream seems to find it's way in my mouth. No self control I tell you!!! This week is going to be an extreme movement to get back on my healthy routine. Thank to everyone for all the great support.

Start 137
Week 1-135
Week 2-136
Week 3-135
Week 4-135
Week 5-131.5
Week 6-130.5
Week 7-130

3 comments:

  1. You are doing fantastic Janell! Weight loss is a journey; a marathon... not a sprint. Just keep plugging away. Some weeks will be awesome. Some will be average and some not good at all. But the good weeks will outweigh the bad and that is what counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janell I think you are doing awesome. You are plugging away keeping your focus and staying determined in your fight to get and stay healthy. You have a game plan and you are doing it the smart way...one day at a time. I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well!! A little ice cream now and then might just stave off a big binge. Remember to just keep trying. It will pay off in the end. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete