Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've Broken the Plateau

Yeah! I've broken my plateau. I've finally lost 5 whole pounds. This isn't much for some of you, but it is huge for me. I haven't been below 140 pounds in 13 years. Now I am. All it took was the five pounds to get me motivated. Now, (starting today) every time I go to another room to clean, drop something off, put something away... I do one mini exercise. Squats ~ put socks in boys drawer, Arm circles ~ put wash clothes away, Lunges ~ put dust rags away, you get the idea? It is silly, it is little, but it is SOMETHING. It is more than I was doing. I might not make the 20 pounds in 3 months, but I'm on the right track.

Thanks for the motivation girls! (I still haven't got the running part down, but the way I feel...it might not be long.)

Dana, you bad girl! Now I too enjoy the Kashi Dark Choc. Oatmeal Cookies. (So does Ashley ~ I had to hide them!) I have to limit myself to one every other day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Robyn this is great news!! I knew you could do it! Keep on truckin'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Robyn! Way to keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn I think that is an excellent idea about the mini exercises!! How clever you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG!! That is so inspiring. You are burning quite a few extra calories. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete