Thursday, August 6, 2009

Better Than Gaining....

My Thursday weigh in has been a bit of a bummer. I have been doing pretty well....until this last week. Having PMS sure does mess with a girls ability to think rationally. I think all I did was sit on the couch and eat. Well....I am the same weight as last week. Now it's time to get back up and do something the 3 days of the week (I usually take Sunday off) that I don't have class. Oh....I need to get drinking more water too. I still struggle with that. Here's to a new week!!

1 comment:

  1. okay....so how are you doing so far? Are you up and moving? Have you taken control back over those emotions? It is up to you girl...YOU are the one in control and YOU are the one who has to make the investment of time and energy to get the payoff of the toned body that responds with energy and a feeling of well being. You CAN do this... get moving and get to drinking that water to wash away all those toxins from last week. Let's see what a great weigh in this Thursday brings!

    ReplyDelete