Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Thursday Weigh-In

Starting Weight 174.5
Week 1---164.8
Week 2---164.2
Week 3---161.7
Week 4---160.4
Week 5---157.8
Week 6--- 155.5
Week 7---156.2

Lost 18.3 pounds

Well, as you can see this week has not been a good one for me. Several things have worked against me in helping me to lose my focus.

First of all between family and friends we celebrated Logan's birthday all weekend long.

Second of all my sister had her 5th baby on Logan's birthday and it brought up some feelings that I had been trying to bury about Grace's death. Myself and 2 of my sisters were all due to have babies this year within a couple of months of each other. Seeing her precious new son made me feel all hollow inside again.

Third of all the boys started back to school on Monday therefore eliminating my morning walk.

So this next week, I need to regain my focus, talk through my feelings on losing Grace and figure out a solution to getting all of my exercise in.

Sorry if I have let any one down. I feel mostly like I let myself down.


4 comments:

  1. Dana I can't even imagine the emotional struggle you have gone through in the last few months. You are an amazing lady and a total inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. That is one of the hardest things to get past. My heart aches for you. I think you have done really well all things considered. Don't let it get you too down. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana thoughts of you and Grace are never too far from my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana - You are an incredibly strong individual and I know I never liked hearing those words when I was going through breast cancer. You have four beautiful children, but I know the loss of Grace is no easier. I admire you greatly and we will honour the memory of baby Grace.

    ReplyDelete