Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday - Weigh In Day

Well, I kept the 5 lbs. off so I went from 170 lbs. to 165 lbs. so it's onto the next 5 pounds. We've been having a heat wave here so drinking water is salvation! Also my appetite has decreased and I'm forcing myself to eat at least 3 small meals daily otherwise my stomach will lock up and nothing will be lost. I've also been exercising as much as possible in our pool and that seems to be helping too. Portion control seems to be key for me and no snacking! I think everyone is doing really, really well and when you stop and consider how long it took to put the weight on it makes sense that it's not going to come off as quickly as we expect. I say don't be too hard on ourselves and just make good choices. Women Rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job maintaining!! Great advice and encouragement for the rest of us too!! Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing GREAT Maureen! :)

    ReplyDelete