Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Thursday Weigh-In

Starting Weight 174.5
Week 1---164.8
Week 2---164.2
Week 3---161.7
Week 4---160.4
Week 5---157.8
Week 6--- 155.5

Total Weight Loss 19 pounds

I am just plugging away. Walking most mornings and jogging at least 3 miles in the evenings.
I grill a lot of chicken for myself on my George Foreman. I will steam some veggies and eat some kind of fruit and that chicken for lunch. I eat oatmeal almost every morning. And drink a big glass of 1% milk each day. Dinners are really light. A piece of fruit or a frozen yogurt.

Thank you all for your great support.We are all in this together; to help and encourage each other.

3 comments:

  1. DANG!!!! You are doing so good!!! I am very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana you are just doing AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you!!! Okay, now I might as well drop in something for your 20lb loss to go with the 15lb loss gift because by the time I get it mailed, you will be there!!! LOL!!! You inspire me my friend!! You are such an amazing woman of discipline and committment! You are a wonderful role model to all of us and to your beautiful little daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!!! You are the reason I keep trying....you can do this...I can do this. Together we all are stronger than we are separately.

    ReplyDelete