Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Friday Weigh In - Late! Vacation

Hi Everyone: I feel like it's been forever since I posted anything on the Blog. I guess Summer causes everyone to slow down and reflect. On a positive note I have now lost 10 lbs. so I've gone from 170 lbs. to 160 lbs. which feels great, but on a less positive note I have been diagnosed with breast cancer for a second time. I think the anxiety has a lot to do with the weight loss! It seems that everyone has something to deal with. I will try and continue on with the blog until the end of September. I'm feeling incredibly anxious and I'm having a mammogram today and a 2nd ultrasound on Thursday which is a core biopsy and a fine needle aspiration. If you didn't know I live in Canada so health care for Cancer patients is very fast! I'm truly grateful for that.
All the best to everyone in their quest to "move those pounds" and I'll keep you posted on my progress. Maureen

4 comments:

  1. Maureen, prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Janell! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you the very best, including a quick come-back. You can beat this...again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Maureen. ((HUG))
    I will keep you and your doctors in my prayers.

    FANTASTIC job on the 10 pound weight loss. A stone bracelet is in order here. :)

    ReplyDelete