Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Maybe another pound

The last two mornings I have weighed in down one more pound. That would make 5 in total. No record by any means, but after pulling off my 7 year olds birthday party, grandparents visiting for a few days, and taking care of an aging aunt many, many hours last week I was pleased. Weeks like that make me wish for school to start sooner and yet I don't want to wish away their summer. Enough complaining by me!!! I try to click on here as often as possible and feel energized by the rest of you. My exercise needs to be creative because on my dissablilty, but I also can't excuse myself because of that. Hopefully tomorrow I will post my one fish dish that the kids also eat- fairly health and coated with crushed rice krispies so they hardly notice the fish.

Thanks for everyone posting and helping to keep up all going.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Linda! I believe you have some earrings due to you! :)

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss!!! That's great. Nothing better than a consistent weight loss! Especially under such stressful and busy conditions! It doesn't sound like there was much "me" time in there either. You keep up the good work and just stay focused on your goal and don't put your needs on the back burner. You need to be healthy to take care of all the others in your family, so make time to prepare those healthy meals, drink that water, and keep exercising! :)

    ReplyDelete