Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For Dana. My mix up plan

After getting extremely frustrated about not losing anything last week, I decided I needed to work harder and eat better. The biggest change I made was running on the days I didn't go work out at the gym. The only day I took off was Sunday. Normally I would only work out 3 to 4 times a week. I have also made more of an effort to eat veggies everyday. When I eat a meal, I try and eat more of the veggies and a little less of the other foods. I felt hungry going to bed for a couple of nights but I just pushed passed the feeling of being starved, by brushing my teeth early. That way I couldn't eat because I didn't want to brush again. (silly but it helped me).
My advise, step out of your ordinary routine and your comfort zone for one week and see what you get. I owe this to Dana for challenging me to just run. It seems simple, but it was enough to get me motivated and thinking about what I needed to do differently.

Thank you Dana

1 comment:

  1. It sounds just like the changes you need to get off of your plateau!~

    WTG Janell :)

    ReplyDelete