Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back where I started.....

I feel like I owe all you wonderful ladies an apology. Obviously, my heart has just not been in this and my focus is everywhere but on a healthy lifestyle. I have been talking the talk, but I have NOT been walking the walk. I am right back to my original weight of 198 lbs. Over the past weeks I have lost and gained the same 2.2 lbs repeatedly because I could never really get into gear. Prior to starting this journey with you wonderful, strong, courageous ladies I had lost 33 lbs from Nov to May and then I had just stalled out. So I thought this would be a great way to get jump started again. But I have struggled with my weight my entire life and I should know by now that if my mind and heart are not ready, I am just spinning my wheels. I am not giving up...but I am asking for those of you who are Christians to please just say a prayer for me to get my focus back. I am so proud of all of you...you are truly an inspiration! I know that God has put me admist this group of fantastic women for a reason! I am struggling, but I am not out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gena:

    You can do it! You can do anything with God's help. I will keep you in my thoughts.

    Know that you are not alone in your struggle, but we are all here to support one another, and give each other the extra push when needed.

    Now, go and get to it girl! I know you can do it!

    Take Care,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't anyone an apology Gena! You are the most gracious, kind lady I know and when your heart and mind and will are in harmony the weight will start coming off again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gena: You are so honest and I truly admire you. I wear my Positivity on my wrist and it inspires me. Losing weight is not for the faint of heart! It is such hard work and something that takes over our lives. I know when you're ready you will definitely accomplish any goal you set for yourself. You're in my thoughts. Maureen

    ReplyDelete