Monday, August 3, 2009

happy monday!

i lost ... SIX OUNCES. are you proud? *lol* hey - i didn't gain, so i'm counting that as a loss of just a bit. it could be worse, but could definitely be better. i'm sure i'm gaining muscle as i'm losing the fat - clothes are fitting better, my medium workout shorts have to be tightened or they honestly fall right off of me. which is quite exciting! and i got complimented on my calves yesterday at church. lol.

hope everyone is doing great - and losing more than i am! have a great day. ~ jannet

3 comments:

  1. I do count that as a success!!! Keep up the good work and the great attitude!!! Keep toning and tightening girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Jannet!
    I don't have your total weight loss over to the side yet. How much have you lost total?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dana - i've lost 3 pounds ... not a whole lot, but it works!

    ReplyDelete