Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Missing in Action and a gain of 3 lbs 4 oz

I've been out of town since Thursday and by no means have I been on plan. (However, I was up until that point). But we got the phone call that our granddaughter was going to be born 6 weeks early and we needed to hit the road for the 7 hour drive right away. Paisley Belle was born at 2:45 a.m. Friday morning weighing in at 3lb 4 oz and 17 inches in length. I am pleased to say she is doing great now, and the crisis is over although she is still in the NCIU unit in Wilmington, N.C. where her Mom and Dad are keeping close watch over her. Needless to say, this Grandma tried to stay on track and not let her emotions rule when and what she ate for the past 5 days, but it has been VERY VERY hard!! I refuse to weigh this week. But I am back to my healthy eating plan and exercise since my return home. So I am CONFIDENT that next week will be a great weigh in! :) I'm sorry I haven't been here to comment on everyone's blog, I'll try to catch up now.

Good luck everybody....keep up the good work!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!!Congrats on the gain!!!! Best wishes to your new grandbaby and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new grandbaby Gena.... how AWESOME! That is very happy news. :)

    ReplyDelete