Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday - Weigh In Day

Hi Everyone: Hope everyone is doing well. I have managed to lose another 2 lbs. which makes a total of 7 lbs. Starting weight was 170 lbs. and I now weigh 163 lbs. This has been a supreme struggle! I have had cravings for cheese, chips you name anything bad and I want it!!! I have had to fight the demons within. For example: I love to go out for coffee. Instead of having coffee and a "little something" to go with it I've just had a cup of coffee and focused on the social aspect of being out. You do tend to hit a brick wall, but I'm very proud of each and everyone of us who has undertaken this challenge. "Positivity" is my new word thanks to a friend on this blog. It seems that we had to adjust weight loss strategies from time to time in order to make progress. It is also difficult to "bare your soul", but I think by doing that we can encourage each other to keep striving towards the ultimate goal. Baby steps - set tiny goals for yourself each week and you will get there. Thinking of you all...Maureen

2 comments:

  1. Maureen-
    This is FANTASTIC! You are totally doing this. Losing weight little by little. I am SO proud of you! :)
    Your earrings are on their way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you!!! Your insight is right on target too! We have to find new ways to look at situations in order to get new results. Again, I am so very very proud of you!!! Keep up the focus and discipline...you are an inspiration to so many!!

    ReplyDelete