Saturday, September 26, 2009

Has it been a month since I have logged in?

Oh my goodness, it really has been! I cannot believe a month has gone by.... September has been a grab bag of insanity for me. I guess something needed to slide and it was keeping up with this blog and my weight loss efforts.

Since we are at the end of the challenge, I need all of you to report to me what I owe all of you for your FANTASTIC efforts! I really want to get your rewards to you. :)

Also, how many of you do I have that would be interested in taking on another 3 months for another 20 pounds? I won't be giving out jewelry as a reward this time but the weight loss will be it's own reward. :)

Please leave a comment under this post with what goodies are owed to you. I have not kept up with who has lost what so I really need everyone to just tell me flat out what is owed. :P

THANK YOU!
And great job to all of you for your efforts!

4 comments:

  1. I lost ten and have received my beautiful bracelet. Thanks for doing this. I have had a great start and hope to continue losing. This has been just the jump start I needed. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need a bracelet for loosing 12 lbs. Thank you so much Dana. I would be up for contining this, it helps keep me focused on weight loss and anything that helps, I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have me at 2 pounds but I've lost seven! Woot! I think that gets me earrings, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete